1. Adjust the spring to long before installation
2. When mounting, adjust to the appropriate length
3. When running for the first time, please block the cover by hand, feel the strength and slow
Release, observe the height of the bounce
4. Adjust to the appropriate position based on the height of the bounce
5. If a spring has met the requirements, there is no need to hang the second one.
6. If one spring does not meet the demand, please hang another one in the other
7. Before the second spring is hung up, re-tighten the strength of the first spring.
8. Repeat points 3 and 4.
This spring is all: DS-25